Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What should be the fighter's class name?

Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_lcap12%Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_lcap0%Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_lcap12%Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_lcap18%Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_lcap0%Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_lcap24%Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D I_vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Latest topics
» Ed the Barman
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 am by Guest

» curious treason...
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:41 am by Guest

» TBH Kit testimonial
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:26 pm by Guest

» Rantal kit FAQ
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 am by Ebony Phoenix

» Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:44 am by JackTheRipper

» Fave drinks
Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 pm by JackTheRipper

Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D

Go down

Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D Empty Engrish!! Bad English or Wrong use of good English :D

Post  JackTheRipper Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:44 am

There is a website devoted to mixing up of the English language by non-native speakers.

For those who might be planning on shopping for that special someone while in China I have this link to warn you of what you might encounter: http://adult.engrish.com/2008/10/17/this-is-just-not-right/

(You may need to specify that you are over 18 to view this although not graphic the language usage is questionable)
JackTheRipper
JackTheRipper
Patriarch

http://jrsofty1.stinkbugonline.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum